West Bengal NMMS 2022-23 or National Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme Examination is a kind of entrance exam that is organized every year by the official authorities with the idea of finding eligible applicants of class 8 from the economically weaker sections and providing them with scholarships and inspiring them to continue their further education. The students were leaving their studies just because they were financially poor. That is why the MHRD designed the National Means Merit Cum Scheme. This scheme is centrally sponsored and the students who pass the exam will get scholarships till they complete their higher secondary which is class 12. Read the complete article to get more details about the West Bengal NMMS 2022-23 notification, registration, exam dates, rewards, and scholarship amount.
Application Form for NMMS West Bengal 2022-23
Candidates eligible for the National Merit Cum Scholarship Scheme, they are required to fill the application form as per the below-given steps:
- Visit the official site of the WBBSE.
- Make download the form.
- Now students have to fill in the required information.
- Now the students have to upload the form back on the official portal along with
Date of Examination: 18.12.2022
Date of submission of Online Application: From 25.08.2022 to 20.09.2022
NMMS West Bengal 2022-23 Scholarship Eligibility
The criteria for eligibility of an NMMS candidate depends on both percentage of marks as well as the income of the Candidate’s parents. Candidates who come under the below-mentioned criteria can apply for the exam:
- Students who study in 8th class can apply for NMMS 2022-23
- The student should not be a class 8 repeater.
- The student should have passed 8th class with a minimum of 55%
- Students from a General Category family 55% marks
- Students from scheduled caste or scheduled tribe Categories should have passed 8th class final exams with a minimum of 50% marks
- Candidates whose parental per annum Income should be less than 1,50,000/- can apply for NMMS West Bengal 2022-23
Students Not Eligible For Application Of West Bengal NMMS 2022-23
- Students who are studying in “ Kendriya Vidyalayas”, JNVs and Sainik schools are not eligible to apply for NMMS Scholarship.
- Students pursuing their education from Residential schools with facilities of boarding, lodging, and education can’t apply for this scheme
- Students of private schools are not eligible for the NMMS scheme.
NMMS West Bengal 2022-23 exam pattern
- The Exam is in the form of Written examination on the basis of two phases of examination.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) which students have to complete within a time of 90 minutes
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) which students have to complete within a time of 90 minutes
- The students will be given a maximum of 90 minutes for each phase . Each question in the paper carries one(1) mark
NMMS West Bengal 2022-23 Syllabus
- Syllabus is completely based on the books of the NCERT as well as ICSEC.
- Maths, Science, Social Studies and Reasoning are the four subjects included in the syllabus of NMMS West Bengal 2022-23
|NMMS West Bengal Official Notice||Click Here|
|NMMS West Bengal Apply Online||Click Here|
|NMMS West Bengal Website||Click Here|
NMMS West Bengal 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for the exam will be published by the West Bengal board.
- All the students should carry the admit card with them during the exam.
- Admit card is an important document for student identification.
- Some states provide the admit cards through schools and some states provide them online through websites.
How to Download WB NMMS 2022 Hall Ticket?
- The responsible authorities announce all the required information through an online NMMS admit card. Students have to strictly verify their details on the NMMS 2022 admit card.
- Student name
- Student photo
- Student’s scanned thumbprint
- Father’s name
- Roll number of the student
- Gender of the student
- Date of birth
- Exam centre details
- Exam date and time
- Exam duration
- Exam instructions
NMMS West Bengal 2022-23 Result
Once the students are done with the exam, the government announces the results of the exam. The students have to pass both SAT and MAT with a minimum of 40%. The School Education Department is usually responsible for the upload of results online in the form of district-wise merit lists. The result checking process includes: