Uttrakhand NMMS 2022 or National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination is an entrance exam that is conducted every year. Official authorities of the Uttarakhand government conduct this exam to provide scholarships to the students who are really good at studies but can not afford higher studies due to weak financial backgrounds. The motive of this exam is to find good students and provide them with a regular stipend which will help them to complete their studies. NMMS was first designed by MHRD. The central government is the main sponsor, takes care of the studies of selected students upto their higher secondary i.e class 12. Read the complete article to get more details about MP NMMS 2022 registration, dates, eligibility, result, scholarship amount, etc.
Uttarkhand NMMS 2023 Application Form
The eligible meritorious students of Uttarakhand wishing to apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scheme Examination to get the stipend, need to fill the application form with the required details and document copies in the prescribed size. Visit the official site of Uttarakhand NMMS. Steps for application are
- Click on the tab ‘registration’
- Students need to download the form that appears on the screen.
- Fill in the required information correctly and recheck it precisely.
- Pay the fees required for the form.
- Upload the form along with a copy of
Date of Examination: 20.11.2022
Date of submission of Online Application: From Last Date 17.09.2022
Uttarakhand NMMS 2023 Scholarship Eligibility
The desiring applicants should come under particular criteria of Eligibility in order to be able to give the exam. The family income and the applicant’s percentage score of marks both play an important role in the eligibility criteria. Below given are the Eligibility criteria that one needs to fulfill for the scheme.
- Students currently pursuing their class 8 education can apply for NMMS Uttrakhand 2022-23
- Not less than 55% marks in class 8 are required if someone wants to apply for the NMMS Uttrakhand 2022-23 scheme
- General Category students should have 55% marks in school academics in order to get the scholarship
- Students of SC/ST categories should have gotten a minimum of 50% marks in school
- Students with a parental income of 1.5 lakhs or less per year can apply for NMMS Uttarakhand 2022-23
Uttarakhand NMMS 2022-23 Exam Pattern
Basically, a written test is taken by the government for the selection of the students. The exam contains 2 phases
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Students who appeared for the are provided with 90 minutes for each phase of the exam. Questions in the paper are one markers. which means every question carries 1 mark and the exam is a total of 180 marks.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2022-23 Syllabus
NCERT, as well as ICSE books, cover the complete syllabus of the exam.
Reasoning, Maths, Science, and social science are the four subjects included in the syllabus of NMMS Uttrakhand 2022-23
NMMS Uttarkhand 2022 Admit Card
- NMMS Uttarakhand 2022-23 exam admit card will be published by authorities of the Uttarakhand Government after the form filling has been done.
- It is inevitable to carry a hard copy of the admit card with yourself during the exam.
- Admit cards are provided through the official website and offline as well through the respective education blocks provided to the applicants.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2022-23 Answer Key
- Answer key of the exam is normally updated within a few days after the exam has been conducted .
- The answer key is provided on the official portal of NMMS Uttarakhand by the authorities responsible for the same
- Students who wish to predict their marks can visit the official portal to look for the answer key and can predict their score before the results are announced.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2022-23 Result
- After the exam has been conducted, the government of Uttarakhand announces the results of the exam online on their official portal of NMMS
- The students need to pass both phases of the exam with a minimum of 40%.
The students of reserved categories have a relaxation in the cut off so they have to score a minimum of 32%
- Students with a score of 55% in class 9 will get the stipend of 12,000 per annum
|NMMS Uttarakhand Official Notice||Click Here|
|NMMS Uttarakhand Apply Online||Click Here|
|NMMS Uttarakhand Website||Click Here|