MP NMMS Exam 2023 Application forms are available. All those students who desire to get the MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship provided by the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India can apply. You must concern about the information related to scholarship schemes like eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and more. All such information about the scholarship program is provided in this article further. You may collect the detailed information and then submit the application prior to the last date.
MP NMMS Exam 2023
MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship is a central government-funded scheme. It has been launched by the Ministry of Education Government of India. To get this scholarship students to need to crack any examination. The examination will be held at the state level. Selected students will get a cash award. The main objective of the government behind the scheme is to help the meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society. If you are in 8th standard and desire to apply for the scholarship test then you should accumulate detailed information.
NMMS Online Mock Test Series- Click Here
|Online apply to start date
|1th July 2023
|Online apply last date
|20 July 2023
|Admit Card Available date
|NMMS Exam date
NMMS Science Important Questions – Click Here
MP NMMS Eligibility Criteria
All those applicants who fulfill the further mentioned eligibility can apply for the examination
- Should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh
- Must have passed 7th standard examination with at least 50% marks
- Must have taken admission in 8th standard
- The annual income of a family should not be more than INR 1.5 lakh
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2023 Application Form
Students in Madhya Pradesh who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
Rajya Shiksha Kendra releases the Madhya Pradesh NMMS Application Form 2023.
You should check for the online application form at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
In Madhya Pradesh, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Madhya Pradesh. Therefore you should get your Madhya Pradesh NMMS Admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Madhya Pradesh admit card 2023-2024 at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- You can also enquire from Rajya Shiksha Kendra.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Madhya Pradesh National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Madhya Pradesh NMMS exam and center.
Remember to take the NMMS Madhya Pradesh admit card and other documents on day of exam.
NMMS MP Admit Card Download – Coming Soon
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2023 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2023-24 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Madhya Pradesh Answer key 2023 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Madhya Pradesh’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2023 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2023-24 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Madhya Pradesh result 2023 – 2024.
- Rajya Shiksha Kendra declares NMMS Madhya Pradesh result 2023.
The official website for result is educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Madhya Pradesh merit list 2023.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Madhya Pradesh through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Madhya Pradesh state is 6446. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 6446.