The State Level National Means Cum Merit Scholarship exam will be conducted at the state level in Telugu / Hindi / Urdu / and English language at all revenue divisional headquarters of 123 districts in the Andhra Pradesh state. However, the official authority of the state will update all the notifications and information about the NMMS Andhra Pradesh 2023-24 exam on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
NMMS Andhra Pradesh 2023 Application form
- Campaigners need to approach the headmaster of their separate seminaries as the operation should be routed via the academy.
- Those campaigners whose operations are filled can appear for the education selection test.
- An operation figure of Rs. 100/-for general/ OBC campaigners and Rs. 50/-for SC/ ST/ PH campaigners will also be applicable.
- Payment of the figure can be done through SBI Collect.
AP NMMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must belong to class 8th. i.e. in the class 8th exam, they should score at least 55% marks in order to be eligible for the scholarship test.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for students belonging to the SC/ST category.
- The family income of the student should not exceed 1.5 lakhs per annum.
- Firstly, the scholarship has to be initiated for class 9th students, then after that, there will be a continuation for class 10th to 12th.
- For continuation, a student must score more than or equal to 60% on the 10th board.
- For continuation in class 12th, a student must score 55% marks in his 11th standard.
- Students from Sainik school, KV’s or other private schools are not eligible to apply.
Download Syllabus – Click Here
Documents Required for AP NMMS 2023
- Educational qualification.
- Age proof of a candidate.
- Aadhar card/Bonafide certificate from school.
- Domicile residence proof.
- Scholarship category.
- Student name and other contact details.
- Bank account details.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS Results
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2021 Result are going to be declared online through the sanctioned website. Contenders need to pierce the concerned website to pierce the result. Enter roll number and date of birth to realize the result. The result will contain the seeker’s score or qualifying status. Keep a printout of the result with you. Good contenders got to follow the instructions as specified by the competent authority. Keep ready all the first documents which can be vindicated to determine the eligibility for this education scheme. just in case of any query, scholars can communicate on the helpline number handed by the authority.
NMMS 2023 Cut-off Marks
The final cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of the examination results. Only those aspirants are eligible for admission who clear the NMMS Cut Off 2023. The cut off will be available on the functionary point after the examination results are out. In order to pass the NMMS Education test scholars are needed to secure a minimum of 40 marks in each paper. For the reserved order campaigners, this cut-off will be 32 marks.
|Application Form Link||Coming Soon|
|Official Notification||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|